Wednesday, April 18, 2012

VINTAGE JACKPOT

I work at a wonderful, magical place called The Cottage Garden aka The Cottage.  I have worked here for over a year and I must say it is the best job I have ever had. And here is one of the many reasons why: Just a couple of weeks ago one of our most lovely customers Delores came in and plopped down a giant basket full of mint condition vintage clothing for me to H-A-V-E.  Now just so you know, Delores is somewhere around eighty years old, used to model, and as she says she used to "go". The woman knows how to dress. Needless to say this stuff is COOL. Thank you Delores, I love you! And maybe one day she'll give me her old Arizona Highway modeling pics for me to post here for us to see. Anyway, here are pics of my vintage jackpot!




























2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE

donna said...

Great photos!! You look adorable in each outfit :)